April Gibson, RN
Itawamba Community College - Associate of Science in Nursing
Mississippi University for Women - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Mississippi
Holly Springs Health and Rehab
Holly Springs Intermediate School
655 S. Maury St.
Holly Springs, MS 38635
662-252-2329 ext. 8007
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year boys and girls! I am Nurse Gibson and I am here for all of your safety needs. I am sure you all have heard about this icky virus, so I am here to help you and your family to stay safe. Here are some nice videos on hand washing. Keep those germs away!
- Wash before you eat, after using the restroom, or if they "feel dirty"
- Wash after taking out the garbage, blowing your nose, sneezing, or touching someone else who is sick
- Always wash hands for at least 20 seconds
- Use an antibacterial soap
- Use a clean paper towel to dry your hands
Information for parents and families regarding COVID-19.
Please remember to wash your hands, cover your cough and sneezes, and stay home if sick to prevent further spreading of the virus.
Information from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Information from Mississippi State Department of Health